And if you are experiencing such unwillfulness in life here’s some exercises to strengthen your will.
1. Smile when you would rather frown.
2. Say a gentle word when you would rather snarl.
3. Do a kind deed, be it ever simple, when you would rather take your ease.
4. Think a good thought when you would rather not be thinking at all.
5. See something beautiful in every disagreeable task.
6. Speak only the good word about those who cross your path.
7. Deny yourself some little thins each day.
8. Be joyful even in the face of sorrow and misfortune.
9. And always say thank you to the people around you.
Sharing the things I’ve done to boost my will power to continue do things at hand. Thank you lovelies for dropping by.