Easy Paper Bunting Tutorial
- A5 scrapbook paper pad (I chose purple to match my purple bridesmaid’s dresses)
- 4 metres of ribbon
- Double Sided Tape
- Guillotine or scissors
- Tear a piece of the scrapbook paper from the pad. Place it portrait, with the pattern facing downwards on to a flat work surface.
- Place your ruler across the top edge and make a pencil mark at the half way point. Next place your ruler diagonally from the bottom left corner to the mark you made at the top of the paper and then draw a line. Do the same again but from the bottom right corner. You should then have a nice triangle drawn on your paper.
- Use a guillotine or some scissors to cut out your newly drawn triangular flags. Repeat this on 10 to 15 different pieces of paper until you have a selection of beautiful flags.
- Now place your flags on your work surface pattern side up. Stick a length of your double sided sticky tape across the top and peel off the backing paper.
- Next stick your ribbon on to the tape and attach your flags at regular intervals. Leave a gap of approximately 2 inches between each.
- Tie a ring in the ribbon at each end so that it is easy to hang.