- Hours of undisturbed ‘me-time’ at a Literature section of a bookstore;
- And Rummage a sale book I long been wanted to read (dahil mahal ang brand new) to me, it's like unearthing a treasure, lol.
- Sun-crisp new bed linens, I felt they’re the holiest stuff in my bedroom, sorry OC lang po, lol.
- Unlimited thick crust pizza, any flavor will do, with icy CocaCola
- Pedicure|Foot Spa
- Empty laundry basket
- Friday Dinners (It’s my cooking off day, kay hirap kaya magluto araw-araw)
- When my MIL is on vacation, hoping she won’t come home anymore :)
THE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPYJune 21, 2012
I won’t write about the things that’ll make me happy, rather the things that made me happy – it’s because I believe in unforeseen circumstances, until then I’d say I was gloriously happy. I have a shallow tolerance to happiness, big or small as long as it sparks my Serotonin and satisfies my wants and needs I get happy, it even gets fizzy when I’m with people inflicted with happy virus.
I figured I have to enumerate here the things that made me happy, there are actually countless of them but the foremost I can think of were;
I live simply, so it follows my happiness comes simpler too. *wink*
Join us again next week for another round of knowing bloggers more, visit http://www.mommydiary.net/join-bc-bloggers-here, and read through how to be a part of BC Bloggers.
Posted by verna luga
She earned her Masters in Applied Social Research at Ateneo de Davao University. She's a hard-core pluralist, an eternal optimist, a 40ish realist and a frustrated florist. She’s a mother, a teacher, a dreamer and who knows one day a potter.
Powered by Blogger.