5 PIECES OF DIAMOND JEWELRY EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVEApril 24, 2014
They say diamonds are forever, but that doesn't mean you can't shake up your collection with a few new pieces every now and then. Here are five examples of fine diamond jewelry that would look great with that new dress of yours;
Here are the list ;
1. Rings. You don't need an engagement ring to put a rock on your finger. There are semi-precious rings for every occasion, especially if you shop for white and gold diamond jewelry with inlaid stones.
2. Earrings. Diamond earrings are a staple of every collector's jewelry box. Turn heads with teardrop diamonds glittering in the light; go for an understated look with modest studs; let tiny rows of diamonds hang and sparkle with every movement of your neck.
3. Necklaces. Rest a diamond at the hollow of your throat for a timeless look that will bring to mind the days of Hollywood royalty. Round diamonds are the most common kind for necklaces, but you might also consider squares, ovals, spirals or even heart-shaped diamonds.
4. Bracelets. Nothing says luxury like a row of diamonds snaking around your wrist, so don't be afraid to show off your wealth and sophistication with a diamond bracelet. You've always admired them on red carpets and at fancy dinner parties; now is your chance to shine, too.
5. Pendants. When subtlety won't get you anywhere, make a statement with a big diamond pendant attached to your brooch or hanging off your clutch. They come in all kinds of cuts, colors and clarities, so the size of your audience's double-take is entirely up to you.
Posted by verna luga
She earned her Masters in Applied Social Research at Ateneo de Davao University. She's a hard-core pluralist, an eternal optimist, a 40ish realist and a frustrated florist. She’s a mother, a teacher, a dreamer and who knows one day a potter.
Powered by Blogger.