WHY EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE A LITTLE WHITE DRESSSeptember 24, 2015
There’s no point arguing why every woman should have a little black dress. Finding the perfect fit and the perfect cut you want is definitely like finding the right ‘one’. I have one I bought five years ago and it never let me down. The other LBD staple I have is an eternal wrap dress and truth be told; I love it to bits, just fits perfectly whether I lose or gain weight.
But hey, this post isn’t about LBD, it’ll be about an equally important piece of our wardrobe, that is finding the right little white dress.
Just like LBD’s, LWD’s are very versatile and should be in every woman’s clothing staple. The reasons are endless but I’ll share to you few why you should find the right LWD;
1. Have Fun with Layers. Because white goes well with any colour, you can top it off with a variety of your favourite jacket, shawl or even a tee to make it more interesting.
2. Dress it down or high. LWDs will look great with Vans printed sneakers as they would look perfect with stilettos or pumps. So your choice depending on the event you’re going to.
3. Black and White. This colour combo never goes out of style. Make your style preferences come into play, you’d sure come up with countless flairs. I’m thinking black blazer over my LWD.
4. Just the White. The LWD is a fashion statement in itself. Sport it with confidence by adding a polish look and you’re good to go.
5. Don’t be afraid of accessories. Any accessories, elegantly, weirdly or however it’s being designed goes perfectly well with your LWD. Again, it’s a matter of personal style preferences that will come into play here. Let accessories do its job to enhance your look and you’re perfect to go.
So there! Next thing you do is find your perfect little white dress and be sure to find the 'one'. And it won't hurt to suggest, won't it? Honey and Beau online shop has a variety of elegant and playful styles you might want to check out. They have LBDs too just in case you might want to make the most out of your shopping.
Good Luck Ladies!
Posted by verna luga
She earned her Masters in Applied Social Research at Ateneo de Davao University. She's a hard-core pluralist, an eternal optimist, a 40ish realist and a frustrated florist. She’s a mother, a teacher, a dreamer and who knows one day a potter.
Powered by Blogger.