- Protects the heart: Because of the antioxidant flavonoids and phytonutrients in apple juice, drinking apple juice helps lower the risk of heart disease.
- Goodbye asthma: Because apple juice is so high in antioxidants, it can very well help prevent asthma attacks. A study has shown that apple consumption has been associated with decreased risk of asthma.
- Prevents cancer: Apple juice not only has antioxidant activity, it also has antimutageniccharacteristics, anti-inflammatory mechanisms, and immunity features, among others. All these help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Improves memory: A new study shows drinking apple juice may improve memory. By preventing the decline of an essential neurotransmitter known as acetylcholine, drinking apple juice may help improve one's memory.
- Helps fight Alzheimer's Disease: Antioxidant-rich apple juice may also reduce problems associated with memory loss and help fight Alzheimer's disease.
MOTT'S 100% APPLE JUICE REINTRODUCED TO DAVAOENOSDecember 21, 2015
Hello there ladies!
Was kind of occupied last week but was able to spend an applelicious afternoon with the people who brought in Mott’s 100% Apple Juice Drink here in the Philippines. Fly Ace Corporation, a leading food and beverage consumer goods company in the country, is on a mission to reintroduce Mott’s bottled goodness to Davaoenos. This following the fact, that there is a growing demand of the product not only in Davao but the whole of Mindanao and Visayas regions as well.
Every eight-ounce serving provides you with two servings of fruit. Mott's is rooted in the fine tradition of making the most of the goodness of the lovely apple since 1842. Since then, it has been nurturing goodness among Filipino families.
Mott’s 100% Apple Juice has been nurturing goodness for the entire family since 1842. It all started with S.R. Mott, who has been growing apples in New York. He used the method he learned from his grandfather and eventually perfected the advanced pasteurization and filtration techniques at his mill. The technique has gained his product popularity and today, we’re now enjoying the same apple juice goodness only people in the west then has been privileged to drink.
I have to be honest, I’m not really a fan of bottled juice drink. I often go extra mile blending and fresh juicing but hearing a good account of inforation from Janice Villanueva, the founder of Mommy Mundo I'm now reconsidering having this on my Christmas grocery list. Ms. Que, a reknowned Nutritonist has also shared the benefits of Mott’s 100% Apple Juice Drink and made it clear to us what and how to look at labels, I’m now beginning to like this bottled apple juicing idea.
Apple juice is great in so many healthy ways. Just one serving of apple juice already gives your body a nice boost of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It's got vitamin C and polyphenol antioxidants which work to improve your overall health and well-being. It also has loads of potassium to keep your heart healthy and strong.
There are a string of other benefits to drinking apple juice:
Mott's 100% Original Apple Juice is available in 32oz and 64oz in all leading supermarkets and groceries nationwide.
Have an applelicious Christmas, everyone! Pick a bottle today!
Posted by verna luga
She earned her Masters in Applied Social Research at Ateneo de Davao University. She's a hard-core pluralist, an eternal optimist, a 40ish realist and a frustrated florist. She’s a mother, a teacher, a dreamer and who knows one day a potter.
Powered by Blogger.