Perfect Summer Treat: Jolly Homemade Cream Corn Ice Cream + RecipeMarch 22, 2017
Thank you so much for following this summer recipe series of mine. If you haven't seen my other summer treat recipes, there's a link at the bottom of this blogpost, I hope you can visit it too.
I'd like to say my special Thank You to Jolly for providing us with the ingredients. It was fun doing this. So, in this blogpost, I am going to share with you how to make ice cream without an ice cream maker. When we were asked to make summer recipes, I immediately thought of making ice cream. But I was hesitant in the beginning because I have no ice cream maker. But drop that, there is actually an easy way to make an ice cream without an ice cream maker.
At first I thought this would be another ‘fail kitchen project’ of mine as this is the first time I will be making one. But surprisingly, the ingredients to making this iconic summer treat are as simple as 123 and the procedures just as easy. And guess what? I did it like a pro. Yey! No fail kitchen project this time.
Jolly Homemade Cream Corn Ice Cream
My patience paid off, achievement unlocked. I successfully made
an ice cream out of my 5-year old hand mixer.
So let's start making;
1 can 425g Jolly Cream Corn
1 can 390g Jolly Cow Condensada
1 tetra pack of chilled heavy cream
Pinch of Salt
1. Chill the heavy cream overnight.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat at high speed the heavy cream until soft peaks are achieved;
3. Fold in half of the condensed milk (one whole can is too sweet for me) beat to blend;
4. Pour in all the cream corn and beat again.
5. Add the pinch of salt, beat again, cover and freeze for one hour.
Jolly Homemade Cream Corn Ice Cream + Recipe
6. After an hour, remove the mixture from the freezer and beat again dissolving the frozen part at the side and bottom of the mixing bowl.
7. Cover and freeze again for another hour;
8. After an hour, remove the mixture from the freezer and beat again dissolving the frozen part at the side and bottom of the mixing bowl.
9. Cover and freeze again for another hour;
10. After an hour, remove the mixture from the freezer and beat again dissolving the frozen part at the side and bottom of the mixing bowl.
11. Cover and freeze again.
12. Congratulations, you just made a homemade ice cream without an ice cream maker.
You read it right. I freeze-beat-freeze three times and doing it every hour during the whole time I was making this homemade ice cream. That's the way to go about it when you don't have an ice cream maker.
Then I realized the secret actually to making this no fail ice cream project is PATIENCE and lots of PATIENCE.
Almost frozen homemade ice cream mixture
There you have it ladies, my Jolly Homemade Cream Corn Ice Cream + Recipe.
See also recipes of my
For more Jolly Recipes visit Jolly Facebook Page; https://www.facebook.com/JollyFoods/
Jolly Cream Corn and Jolly Cow Condensada is distributed by FlyAce Corporation.
For Business opportunities with FlyAce, visit their website at http://www.flyacecorp.com/
I was not compensated to do this post, but was only given products to try.
All opinions are 100% mine.
Posted by verna luga
She earned her Masters in Applied Social Research at Ateneo de Davao University. She's a hard-core pluralist, an eternal optimist, a 40ish realist and a frustrated florist. She’s a mother, a teacher, a dreamer and who knows one day a potter.
Powered by Blogger.